Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Street Fairs are finally here!!

Yes it's that time of here for street fairs, flea markets, and just plain 'ol being outside!! Although the weather hasn't exactly cooperated the past few days/weeks/months.....! It's June 1 today and it still really doesn't feel like summer!
Anyway....back to the subject of my post....STREET FAIRS!! I LOVE doing street fairs and meeting new people and having people see all my new creations! This year I've expanded my Vintique line (vintage-inspired jewelry) and added a whole new section......my design-your-own necklace section! It will be making its debut at the Detroit Lakes Street Fair this weekend! There will be lots of fun charms, funky vintage add-ons, brand new letter pendants, and of course tons of different chains to layer and layer!! I've also added some new, colorful fabric and metal artwork! I'm so excited for everyone to see it! It mixes new and old fabric with metal and words of sentinment. Come check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment