Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's been awhile, hasn't it?!

Yes it has, it's been quite some time since my last blog post! I've got some great new ideas for jewelry and artwork!
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I've decided to stop the wholesale end of my business (I will continue to take reorders though for all of my loyal stores!!). It's been very busy and very good to me (Thank you!!), but it's been too busy for just 1 person! So, I've decided to just continue with the retail end of my business. I love this side of my business because I get to travel and do shows around the country, meet lots of great people, and my favorite.....be much more creative and create 1-of-a-kind items! Such as my new artwork and found object jewelry! I'll post new pictures of my jewelry asap!

Here's a picture of my new artwork.....fabric and metal wall art! Each piece is one-of-a-kind, has a unique and fun saying, and incorporates new and vintage fabrics as well as metal, copper, aluminum, or brass!

Poppy - Live the life you have imagined


No comments:

Post a Comment