Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shady Hollow Flea Market - 4th of July Weekend!

The Shady Hollow Flea Market is always fun! I love meeting new people, selling my handmade wares, and of course, buying way too much!! It's been sooo HOT! Or maybe it just seems that way because the entire month of June was filled with rain! Anyway, here's a couple photos of some of the vendors and then, of course, some photos of my booth!

Other vendors at Shady Hollow:



My Booth:


 My jewelry door display {below}:
 Printer's Tray with my soldered pendants {below}:
 Decoupaged mannequin (I used vintage Simplicity patterns) and my Wine Charm Gift Set {below}:
 Another pic of my soldered pendants {below}:
 Brand new seashell soldered vintage bottles {below}:
 Brand new soldered crystal necklace {below}:

No comments:

Post a Comment